Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Thanks for the Treasuries - December 2012

Three different Etsians let me know that they had featured one or more of my items in a treasury during December. Four December Etsy treasuries, that treasury makers let me know about, included one of my creations. In addition an Etsian included me in one of their blog posts. You can see a collage below of my items from EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic that were featured during December. (Click on the collage to see a larger view.)


I really appreciate being featured by the treasury makers and bloggers. To thank them, I have listed below (in alphabetical order) links to the 4 Etsy sellers that let me know that they featured one of my items, as well as an item from their shop that I like.

Enjoy window shopping and please click on the shop links of anything that catches your eye.

BuffaloCreekCrafts
This artist's shop is stocked with beautiful coasters sporting folk art to photographic images.


CorkyCrafts
Find gifts for the wine connoisseur who happens to appreciate hand made items plus more.




GrayWolfGallery
This Texas artist's subjects include Music, Native American inspired, Folk Art and Wildlife in a variety of media.

HotDogCrafts
Items such as buttons, fridge magnets, necklaces, pocket mirrors and keychains may also be customizable.

No comments:

Post a Comment