Thursday, January 24, 2013

EDC's Framed Photographic Art has Moved

I love to look at artwork in person that I am considering purchasing. I'm assuming that a lot of other people prefer to do this too as I have had much more success selling my photographic art in person at the few shows that I do each year than I do selling it in my online shops EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic. Since my work is available to be seen face to face so infrequently, I really enjoyed having some of my ready to hang photographic art accepted on consignment at Gypsy Riddles Boutique & Gallery in Downtown Arlington for much of 2012. Unfortunately, this trendy boutique closed its doors as 2012 ran out, so I lost that venue for people to see my work up close and in person.

A bit of good luck blew my way however and I made a connection which has allowed me to have a couple of my pieces move over to another Downtown Arlington brick and mortar shop. You can find my "Dressed for Drinks" matted and framed photographic art print and my gallery wrapped canvas print of "Aliens have Landed" at the boutique and grocery on S. Mesquite Street called Potager's Other Stuff. The owner has a selection of other local artists' wares, wines, an assortment of organic groceries and more. They are also a pick up location for Urban Acres co-op style produce. It is a fun little shop and when the weather warms again, I plan to try some of their great sounding sorbets such as ginger lemongrass.

No comments:

Post a Comment