Thursday, January 15, 2015

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas 2015

Whether your Valentine is your sweetheart, mom, sister or good friend, you will find a variety of items in each of my Etsy shops to please them and let your Valentine know you are thinking of them. My ready to ship items with hearts in my EclecticSkeptic shop currently include keychains, cards, earrings and pins and in my EDCCollective shop hearts are currently found on zipper pulls in a variety of colors and earrings.

Order ready to ship items no later than the end of the first week in February (U.S. addresses) so that your gift should arrive in time for Valentine's Day. If you are interested in a custom order for your Valentine, contact me by the end of January to discuss details so I can complete your request and ship your gift to you in a timely manner. You may find inspiration for your custom item, with or without a heart, in my sold items sections in my shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment