Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Eclectic Design Choices at the BRIT's Artisan Market


This Saturday, Nov. 1 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. I will have my photographic art items and feather jewelry & accessories at the First Annual BRIT (Botanical Research Institute of Texas) Artisan Market. You will be able to view most of my ready to hang photographic art creations. I'll have a selection of matted and framed prints, gallery wrapped canvas prints and prints on metal or acrylic. In addition, my matted prints, trinket dishes, note cards, purse hangers, CD clocks and bookmarks will be there too. My feather creations include hair accessories, pendants and earrings.

BRIT will be hosting additional talented artisans selling a variety of hand-crafted items including jewelry, wood housewares, hand embroidered textiles from Mexico and Honduras, photographic art, ceramics, hand-dyed accessories, all natural bath products, artisanal food and lovely hand-made children’s items.

Get a jump start on your holiday shopping. I'll see you Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment