Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas 2014

While red hearts are a more traditional color for Valentine’s Day, if your sweetheart also has a February birthday (birthstone amethyst) or has a penchant for color trends (2014’s Pantone color of the year is Radiant Orchid.) then you’ll want to check out my purple heart options.

Most of my EDCCollective Etsy shop’s current heart selections are purple. While I don’t have any purple hearts currently among my heart listings at EclecticSkeptic, you can find some in my sold items like the purple heart flying pig earrings seen in this post. I would be very happy to recreate any of my sold listings, that I still have the materials to do so, as a custom listing for you if you give me enough lead time.

Order ready to ship items no later than the end of the first week in February (U.S. addresses) so that your gift should arrive in time for Valentine's Day. If you are interested in a custom order for your Valentine, contact me by the end of January to discuss details so I can complete your request and ship your gift to you in a timely manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment