Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Thanks for the Treasuries - June 2013

Four different Etsians and one Etsy team let me know that they had featured one or more of my items in a treasury during June. Seven June Etsy treasuries, that treasury makers let me know about, included one or more of my creations. Three of my items were featured in two June treasuries. You can see a collage below of my items from EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic that were featured during June. (Click on the collage to see a larger view.)


I really appreciate being featured by the treasury makers. To thank them, I have listed below (in alphabetical order) links to the 4 Etsy sellers that let me know that they featured one of my items, as well as an item from their shop that I like in addition to the TexasFriendsTeam that also featured an item of mine.

Enjoy window shopping and please click on the shop links of anything that catches your eye.

GirlieGals
"It's a Bling Thing!", says this shop owner who offers you sparkle and shine at affordable prices.

HotdogCrafts
Earrings Rings Necklaces. Gift ideas for girls & woman. Animals, Retro, Sports, Ham Radio, Birds, Bees and more.

PaintedGlassGallery
This shop includes many unique hand painted glass and porcelain items as well as works of art painted directly on glass.

YarnedTogether
Handmade crochet items for a variety of people and a variety of uses.

TXFriendsTeam
Past, present and future Texans are welcome and encouraged to join this team. The only real rules of the group is to promote friendly, The Texas Way and be respectful to all who participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment