Saturday, September 22, 2012

See Eclectic Design Choices at Dallas Handmade Arts Market

Your chance to see me and my creations in person is just around the corner. I have four shows currently planned during the fall show season at which you can shop offline from my EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic Etsy shops and more. My first show of the fall season will be the Dallas Handmade Arts Market in Dallas’ Design District on October 4 and 6-7, 2012.

While I will be inside the Dallas Handmade Arts Market all three days, Thursday, October 4 is a special event outside of the regular weekend hours of the market. Thursday from 5 – 10 pm, Cole Street will become the Design District Market with street vendors and food trucks. Inside the Dallas Handmade Arts Market you will find local artisans as well as live background music, and complimentary wine and champagne.

Saturday and Sunday, October 6-7 will be business as usual at the Dallas Handmade Arts Market. The goal of the market is to give artisans a space to showcase their work on a rotating basis. The market will not look the same from week to week. Expect to find something new each time that you visit. Their regular weekend hours are Saturdays from 10am - 7pm and Sundays from 11am - 5pm. I hope you’ll get a chance to come out and browse through the talented artisans that will be sharing space at the market with me and my work on the first Thursday and weekend of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment