Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thanks for the Treasuries - September 2011

Two different Etsians let me know that they had featured one or more of my items in a treasury during September. Three September treasuries, that treasury makers let me know about, included one of my items. You can see a collage below of my items from EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic that were featured during September. (Click on the collage to see a larger view.)


I really appreciate being featured by the treasury makers. To thank them, I have listed below (in alphabetical order) links to the 2 different Etsians with active shops that let me know that they featured at least one of my items, as well as an item from their shop that I like.

Enjoy window shopping and please click on the shop links of anything that catches your eye.

CorkyCrafts
Look no further for gifts for a wine connoisseur who happens to appreciate unique hand made items. A few noncork holiday items are available too.


StarFlyCreations
This artist has a great selection of original paintings, digital art and stationery.

No comments:

Post a Comment