Tuesday, October 11, 2011

See EDC at Martin High School Craft & Specialty Sale

The holiday craft show season kicks into gear for me this coming weekend with the Martin High School Craft & Specialty Sale. For those of you that live in and around the DFW metroplex you can see my products in person in Arlington at a venue easily reached from I-20. This show runs October 15 - 16 at Martin High School. Come out and say "Hi" on Saturday, October 15 from 9 AM - 5 PM or on Sunday, October 16 from noon - 5 PM. Adult admission is $2.00, children under 12 are free and parking is free. (Click images to enlarge.)

You will find my handmade items from my EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic Etsy shops on display in addition to many pieces of jewelry, accessories, home decor and photographic art that are not currently listed. I look forward to seeing you. I will be sharing my booth with a friend, Nancy Tuttle Custom Designs, who sews wonderful purses and totes. Look for my Eclectic Design Choices banner to find us in the maze of vendors. You will find us in gym B.

After this show, I have a bit of a break from local shows until the end of November and into December. Stay tuned for more information on these upcoming shows or subscribe to my newsletter to keep up with where to find me next. (My short monthly newsletter usually comes out on the first Friday of each month.)

1 comment: