Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hearts for Your Sweetheart

The perfect gift for your Valentine doesn’t have to include a heart. EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic have plenty of great gift ideas sans hearts. However, while a heart themed item is a perfect gift for your sweetheart at any time of the year, it is especially appropriate for Valentine’s Day.

Each of my shops has a small selection of gifts with a heart, including whimsical Valentine’s Day cards at EclecticSkeptic.

There is still time for me to make a custom item for you to give if you contact me and we get the details worked out before the end of January. I have a variety of gemstone, shell, blister pearl and glass hearts to work with. Listed items should arrive in time if ordered before the end of the first week of February.

I hope you and your sweetheart have a wonderful Valentine’s Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment