Friday, August 6, 2010

Thanks for the Treasuries - July 2010

A record nine different Etsy shops featured at least one of my items in a treasury in July. Nine of my items were featured once while my Turquoise and Peace Sign Zipper Pull and my Sunflower Note Cards were featured twice each. You can see a collage below of my items from EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic that were featured during July. (Click on the collage to see a larger view.)


I really appreciate being featured by the treasury makers. To thank them, I have listed below (in alphabetical order) links to the 9 different shops that featured at least one of my items, as well as an item from their shop that I like.

Enjoy window shopping and I encourage you to click on the shop links of anything that pleases your eye.

BerryBlueCreations
This talented crafter has a wide range of items to offer you, from art dolls and stethoscope covers to pin cushions and pillows.

CorkyCrafts
Wine-related products make the perfect gifts! If you are a wine connoisseur who happens to appreciate hand made items, look no further.

CslayerD
This shop has an interesting mix of jewelry, accessories and home decor.



DecoratingYourself
Decorate yourself with fine vintage jewelry from this shop.


HotdogCrafts
This shop's pin back buttons, jewelry and bookmarks include awareness items and a lot of just plain fun stuff.




MarasFabric
Look no further than this shop for a great selection of pre-cut quilt squares and lace. A few handmade fabric items such as coasters can be found as well.

MichellesCharmWorld
Fun, funky, upcycled jewelry creations. Many will remind you of the care free days of childhood.

MigratoryJewel
You will find colorful crochet items and patterns as well as macro flower photography when you browse this shop.



TheCraftyChemist07
This shop is full of gorgeous Venetian feather masks, feather hair clips and headbands and more.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much!!! Awesome blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice and very thoughtful! Thank you so much, it's like they say, "what goes around, comes around". I am very flattered.

    ReplyDelete