Thursday, July 8, 2010

EDC Opens New Online Shop

On a tip from a fellow online merchant I recently found an intriguing new online sales venue. After looking through the site, I decided that it has potential, so I opened a new shop. The look and feel is much different from my other shops, EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic, on Etsy. I'd love to hear what you think of the site in general and my shop specifically if you get a chance to check them out.

I currently plan to stock this shop with my photographic art images, as unmatted prints in a variety of sizes as well as in free standing frames, on bookmarks, on note cards and on clocks. I will also be adding my gardening related booklet and information sheets that are described in my garden coach profile.

Note: The site that I opened a new shop at was sold in 2011 and changed how it did business, so I no longer have this third shop. If you are interested in my garden resource booklet or information sheets, please contact me.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! I really hope this site pans out! I have gotten 2 questions through there asking about my items, but no follow through purchases yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello I also just opened a shop on efreeme.com and mine is called urban eclectic..so it ALMOST fits with yours

    Love your selections

    ReplyDelete