Wednesday, February 13, 2019

New Digs - Iridescent Dreams Kestrel

By now, quite a few pieces of my photographic art prints have found their way into customers' homes. And sometimes I am lucky enough to have a customer come up to me at a later show and tell me how much they love their purchase hanging in their home. It always makes me feel good to know that something I created brings joy to someone else. What is more rare is for me to get a glimpse of what my artwork looks like in its new setting.

The very first time that happened was when a customer snapped a photo of a recently purchased matted print they framed and posted the photo to my facebook page. Recently a customer texted me a photo of a ready to hang piece of art in her home that she purchased from me at the Happy Holidays Pop-Up Market this past holiday season. My customer was actually also a vendor
at the market and liked my "Iridescent Dreams" kestrel series matted and framed print so much when she dropped off her product that she purchased it and took it home with her.

While I usually don't share identifying information about my customers, when I got permission to share this customer's photo on my blog, she mentioned she would share my post once I published it. Since she was a vendor at the market and has an Etsy store, it only seems fair to thank Sabrina of The Sleepy Cottage publicly for sharing. The eyelashes pillow in her photo looks like her brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment