Wednesday, November 2, 2016

More Photographic Art to Debut at Funky Finds

I recently finalized additional photographic art prints I have been working on over the summer. I have some additional matted images of Penelope the Flying Pig in which Penelope and her twin become part of a mountain rescue squad. Shown in this post is a sneak peak of a new blank note card offering and a mythology themed matted print that will both be added to my EclecticSkeptic Etsy shop. The new items will be available in person for the first time this weekend. You can check them out at Funky Finds this coming Saturday and Sunday at Cattle Barn 2 in the Will Rogers Complex in Fort Worth.

This new note card expands my popular psychedelic gazelle with flying pig earrings note card line. Ms. Gazelle models my flying pig earrings for my EclecticSkeptic shop. I enjoy creating fun photographic art images from these product photos. My new matted print will become part of my mythology offerings. This photographic art creation shows a dragon emerging from a lightning storm. I created this image by combining one of my lightning photos with a photo I took of a blinged out dragon that hangs from the ceiling in my husband's office.

No comments:

Post a Comment