Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Holiday Show Season for EclecticDesignChoices

I started my show season off early with two photographic art pieces accepted for Art in the Garden, where one of my entries won a second place ribbon. Last Saturday really got things rolling with ArtsGoggle on Magnolia in Fort Worth. This Thursday, at the kickoff concert for Arlington Symphony's 2015-16 season, I will have my photographic art matted prints, note cards, bookmarks, purse hangers, CD clocks and a few of my ready to hang pieces such as this framed version of Finchedelic. The larger gallery wrapped version of this photographic art image was featured earlier this summer. You can usually find a list of my upcoming shows and in person events if you subscribe to my newsletter, check my offline tab on this site or my events listed on my facebook business page or click on my upcoming shows link in my Etsy shops.

I am also looking forward to two shows in November and two in December. Please stop by and say hi if you attend any of these shows and let me know how you knew where to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment