Saturday, November 17, 2012

New Ready to Hang Photographic Art Print for Wine Lovers

Earlier this year, I developed a new image for a card that I wanted to give on a special occasion. I liked my altered image so much, I decided to offer the cards as a new addition to my blank note cards after removing the special text. I also planned to later size the image to be able to offer it as one of my matted photographic art images.

I titled the image “Dressed for Drinks”. I have just made a special sized, 6”x8”, double matted and framed, ready to hang in your home print of this image. It is currently on display at Gypsy Riddles Boutique and Gallery in Downtown Arlington along with four other photographic art pieces of my work. This print would look great in a wine cellar, on the wall near a wine rack or in a kitchen. If you have wine lovers on your holiday shopping list, stop in to see this framed piece in person along with other goodies for wine lovers that Gypsy Riddles carries. Cheers!

Update 12/20/12: Unfortunately Gypsy Riddles is in the process of closing, however you can still find "Dressed for Drinks" in Downtown Arlington. It has moved to Potager's Other Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment