Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thanks for the Treasuries - October 2011

Four different Etsians let me know that they had featured one or more of my items in a treasury during October. Three October treasuries, that treasury makers let me know about, included one of my items. One additional treasury included an item from each of my shops. You can see a collage below of my items from EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic that were featured during October. (Click on the collage to see a larger view.)


I really appreciate being featured by the treasury makers. To thank them, I have listed below (in alphabetical order) links to the 4 Etsy shops that let me know that they featured at least one of my items, as well as an item from their shop that I like.

Enjoy window shopping and please click on the shop links of anything that catches your eye.

IntoTheLight
This jewelry artisan creates beautiful fused glass jewelry and accessories.

LoveStar1
This crafter makes handmade banners and bunting, including custom requests for your decorating needs.

MarasFabric
Fabulous fabric yo-yo embellishments and quilt squares abound in this shop.

OliveBranchOrganics
Find organic coconut wax massage candles & body butter at this shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment