Friday, July 29, 2011

EclecticSkeptic Turns Two

Terrible twos? Not on your life, I’m sure this next year will be the “terrific twos” for EclecticSkeptic and my customers. To get the “twos” off to a terrific start for my customers, I am offering a sale to celebrate this second “birthday”. To find out the details, visit my facebook business fan page.

EclecticSkeptic carries a wide variety of whimsical through whimsically elegant flying pig items. These include altered photographic art of flying pigs on note cards, holiday cards, bookmarks and clocks. You will also find flying


pig necklaces, earrings, zipper pulls, tie tacks, keychains, cufflinks and pins. EclecticSkeptic also carries a small selection of goodies for the math and/or science geek.

EclecticSkeptic officially turns two on August 1. Remember to visit my EDC business fan page to find out how to participate in the sale going on that day.

Here is a toast to “terrific twos” and a great BIG THANK YOU to all of my past and future customers for your support.

1 comment: