Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thanks for the Treasuries - March 2011

Three different Etsians contacted me to let me know that they had featured one or more of my items in a treasury during March. Six of my items were featured in Etsy treasuries last month. You can see a collage below of my items from EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic that I received notification about being featured in March treasuries. (Click on the collage to see a larger view.)


I really appreciate being featured by the treasury makers. To thank them, I have listed below (in alphabetical order) links to the 3 different Etsians that let me know that they featured at least one of my items, as well as an item from their shop or profile that I like.

Enjoy window shopping and please click on the shop links of anything that catches your eye.

CorkyCrafts
Look no further for gifts for a wine connoisseur who happens to appreciate hand made items.


Teretissot
This wonderful Etsian supports the artists on Etsy by creating lovely treasuries.

WhoopsieDaisies
Whoopsie Daisies uses rescued vintage & retro fabrics to create one of a kind tooth fairy pillows, scarves and aprons.

No comments:

Post a Comment