Thursday, October 28, 2010

EclecticDesignChoices to be at Hillsboro Holiday Craft & Antique Bazaar

Outlets at Hillsboro is sponsoring a Holiday Craft & Antique Bazaar on Saturday and Sunday, November 13 - 14, 2010. You can "shop till you drop" from 10 am to 6 pm on both days. On Saturday there will be even more fun for those shoppers that purchase a Shopping Extravaganza ticket. So, if you are in the area, grab some friends or head out solo to come by, say "hi" and see my creations in person.

You will find many of my current listings from EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic and much more. I've been busy creating and I will have many items at the Hillsboro show that are not currently listed in my shops. I have added some photos of some of these new goodies to my Facebook business fan page albums.

Whether you will be shopping for yourself or shopping for those perfect holiday gifts, I hope you will get a chance to take advantage of this great shopping opportunity. While you are there, please stop by the crafts area and introduce yourself. I'd love the opportunity to say "hi" in person. Look for my sign near the back of my booth.

1 comment:

  1. What a great show and location. We are planning on coming out. Have not been to Hillsboro in so long.

    ReplyDelete