Friday, September 4, 2009

Photo Art Bookmarks

I’m sure you have torn off pieces of paper to mark your place in a book or magazine. I have. I have also had them fall out and litter the ground thereby losing my place. If this has happened to you, you need something better suited to the task. I have a more permanent solution for you, photo art bookmarks.

I am excited about my new offering. These bookmarks are thin enough to be kind to your book while saving your place, yet substantial enough to make it easy to turn to your marked page. Not only are they functional, but they are small pieces of art. I have adapted some of my altered photo wall art offerings and note card designs as well as creating photo art designs just for the bookmarks. The back of each bookmark includes a short saying.

Bring a little art into your life or give these mini art bookmarks as gifts. They come in two sizes. It is only September, however many people are already thinking about Christmas and these bookmarks would make great stocking stuffers.

No comments:

Post a Comment