Friday, August 21, 2009

CraftGawker = Eye Candy

I enjoy going to museums and galleries to look at well designed and executed “art”. I use this term to include everything from furniture to paintings to jewelry and home décor, to name a few categories. This week I came across a reference for an online photo gallery of great objects. No need to drive, find a parking place or buy a ticket. You will find awesome photos of wonderful items in a variety of categories. If you also enjoy window shopping, you’ll enjoy this site.

In addition to being a really fun site to poke around on and look at all the pretty things, you can also submit your own photos of neat things. I have had two of my item photos accepted so far.

CraftGawker is a spin-off from the FoodGawker gallery. If well cooked and well presented food is more your thing, then find a feast for your eyes at this website. Happy browsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment