Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thanks for the Treasuries - March 2012

Six different Etsians let me know that they had featured one or more of my items in a treasury during March. Seven March Etsy treasuries, that treasury makers let me know about, included one of my items. You can see a collage below of my items from EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic that were featured during March. (Click on the collage to see a larger view.)


I really appreciate being featured by the treasury makers. To thank them, I have listed below (in alphabetical order) links to the 6 Etsy sellers that let me know that they featured at least one of my items, as well as an item from their shop that I like.

Enjoy window shopping and please click on the shop links of anything that catches your eye.

CorkyCrafts
Corkycrafts' unique wine cork wreathes and cork crafts make the perfect gift for the wine lover.

ElenasFelting
Handmade, original designs, felted garments, shawls, scarves, slippers and home accessories.

MarasFabric
Fabric supplies such as quilt squares and yoyos in addition to lovely handmade purses, placemats and more.

TheArtisansShop
This shop carries a variety of jewelry crafted using various techniques and a selection of crocheted items.

TheYellowRoses
Rag dolls, teddy bears, stuffed animals, pincushions, clutches, & wallets, handmade with love & great care!

WeeLambieKnits
Handmade and hand knit and felted hats, toys, infant photo props and gifts for children of all ages and the young at heart plus a touch of vintage.

No comments:

Post a Comment