Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mother’s Day 2012

Here is wishing all of the Moms out there an early happy Mother’s Day. I am also sending a reminder to all of you out there with mothers to not let the day creep up on you. It is May 13, less than 3 weeks away. If you haven’t yet figured out what you are doing to let your mom know she is special, you need to hop to it.

Does your mom like to be taken out for a nice meal? If so, consider making your reservations now. Is your mom far away? If so, you can still treat her to a nice meal with a gift certificate to her favorite restaurant. Does your mom like to receive flowers?Whether she is near or far, you can arrange for a nice fresh floral arrangement or potted plant to brighten her day. You might also want to consider the gift of an everlasting floral gift such as my Mother’s Day Rose Matted Print. If your mom has a favorite flower, I may have a photographic art print of her favorite available such as this sunflower instead. Many more, but not all of my other photographic art images can be seen in my photo album on my business facebook page.

Whatever your mom’s style and likes, I hope that she appreciates that thoughts that you send her way on Mother’s Day.

1 comment: