Saturday, September 2, 2017

2017 Grand Prairie Arts Council Juried Show and Sale

The reception and awards presentation for the Grand Prairie Arts Council Juried Show will be from 2-4 pm on Sunday, September 17, 2017. Click on the images at the bottom of the page linked here to see some pictures of last year's reception and presentation. I was impressed with the venue and the spread at the reception last year. I thought it was a very nice thing to do for the artists.

I will be there again this year. I always enjoy seeing my work hanging among that of other artists. It is fun to hunt around the room to find where my art wound up. If you come to the reception or later while the show is hung and open to the public, you can hunt for three of my photographic art pieces that were selected to hang in the 2017 show. Look for "Aliens Have Landed", "Aspen Trunks Against Fir & Spruce", and "Profile".

The show opens with the reception on September 17 and can be viewed for free in the lobby of the Uptown Theater in Grand Prairie until 10am on Saturday, October 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment