Thursday, September 7, 2017

2017 Fall Gallery Night Show and Sale

There are many great locations, where you can view local art, that are participating in the 2017 FWADA Fall Galler Night this Saturday, September 9. Check out the guide to map out your day (most locations open by noon and continue into the night). I recommend you include The Fort Worth Community Arts Center on your list. Not only because I will be there with my photographic art but also because I find they always have a great assortment of art to look at. They also usually have adult beverages, beginning in the evening, to sip while you stroll past the art.

My work will be in the back gallery along with creations from members of the Texas Pottery and Sculpture Guild. The show and sale at the Community Arts Center will be open from 10am - 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment