Sunday, July 6, 2014

Thanks for the Treasuries - June 2014

Two Etsians let me know that they had featured some of my items in treasuries during June. Three June Etsy treasuries, that treasury makers let me know about, included one of my creations. One item was featured in two different treasuries. You can see a collage below of my items from EDCCollective that were featured during June. (Click on the collage to see a larger view.)


I really appreciate being featured by the treasury makers. To thank them, I have listed below a link to the Etsy sellers that let me know they had featured some of my items, as well as an item from their shop that I like.

Enjoy window shopping and please click on the links of anything that catches your eye.

GirlieGals
Girlie Gals offers you sparkle and shine, in the form of handmade jewelry, at affordable prices.


TheYellowRoses
This shop owner handcrafts her rag dolls, stuffed animals and mosaics with love & great care!

No comments:

Post a Comment