Friday, November 18, 2011

Alcon Holiday Craft Fair

I’m excited that I get to share with you, over the next four weeks, four different opportunities local to the DFW area where you will be able to see my work in person. I’ll have the chance to wish you happy holidays at three of them if you get a chance to stop by and say hi. (Look for my Eclectic Design Choices banner.)

The first of these four opportunities will be Alcon's 11th annual Holiday Craft Fair. It will be held on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 from 9 am - 6 pm at the Crowne Plaza Hotel across from Alcon in Fort Worth.

I will be limiting what I bring to this show to my photographic art items. I will have various sized matted prints, a few framed prints, note cards, holiday cards, gift tags, bookmarks and clocks that feature my photographic art. You can see a preview of some of the photographic art items that I will have with me in my shops EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic.

(Design This update: I had planned on writing part two of my recent Necklace to Match Bracelet post today, but I have found that I need to postpone writing it until after the holidays in order to have the time to do it justice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment