Friday, November 25, 2011

38th Annual Ladybug’s Christmas Collection

Last year I discovered a great little holiday store tucked into a workshop behind an artist’s home in Arlington, TX. I was really enamored with the whimsical polymer clay creations of one artisan in particular. Some artists/crafters that have their work on display at Ladybugs Christmas Collection have been there all 38 years and some like me, will be debuting their wares this year. Items from over 25 artists are expected this year.

I will be sending an assortment of my zipper pulls, gathering pins, matted photographic art prints, bookmarks, cards, CD clocks and wood items to add to the wonderful handcrafted gifts that will be on display. Exclusively during December, Eclectic Design Choices' zipper pulls, cards and matted prints featuring ladybugs will be found here.

A special opening night reception with light refreshments kicks off this year’s show from 6 – 9 pm, Thursday, December 1, 2011. The remainder of the show runs December 2 – 11 with store hours Monday – Saturday from 10 am – 6 pm and Sunday from 1 pm – 5 pm. Mark your calendars and be sure to make it in before closing on Sunday, December 11 before this holiday pop up shop shutters its doors for another year.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the plug. I also loaded a simple web site for the show. www.ladybugschristmascollection.info

    Looking forward to the event. I've taken over some of my stuff, but need to take more.

    Maybe see you there or if you can come to our openhouse at the store. Lyn-Arts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like the longer I'm away the more cool stuff I learn about having missed! Hope it's a great turn out. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete