Thursday, September 8, 2022

Eclectic Design Choices in Person Selling Events

During the next 30 days I have two upcoming in person selling events. If you get a chance, come out and say hi and see some of my new items.

On Saturday, September 17 I will be at Simply Divune Cafe in Pantego from 9am-3pm during their third Saturday brunch. Look for me under the front windows along with two other local artisans. At this event I will be bringing a large selection of my jewelry and accessory creations.

On Saturday and Sunday, October 8 (10am-5pm) and October 9 (10am-4pm) I will be a vendor at Artisans by the Trinity. This is also an indoor event. I will have a selection of my photographic art and jewelry creations at this show.

If you are ever wondering where you can find me or my creations in person, I try to keep my offline blog tab updated with that information.

No comments:

Post a Comment