Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Design This - Gathering Pin Black and Silver Request

A potential customer found an item in my EDCCollective Etsy shop whose function fit what she wanted but the color was not what she was looking for. She sent me a convo from a listing of my 3 inch pink, silver and floral gathering pins. She asked if I had any options in black and silver. I did have a two inch pair of black and silver gathering pins that was not currently listed, however she needed the three inch pins.

I checked my bead stock to see what I had in black and silver that would fit the three inch pins and sent her a picture of the bead choices. My customer let me know which beads she would be happy with and I came up with a couple of designs based on that input. She picked one of them for her custom order which I made up for her and shipped them out after she purchased her listing. I liked the other design too so I added it to my shop.

Contact me about any of my designs if they are not quite what you are looking for. I'd be happy to let you know if I can create what you have in your mind's eye. This offer obviously goes for my jewelry creations but it extends to my photo art items too. I have many stock photos and might have that flower or critter that you want on a print, note card or bookmark. I enjoy creating custom items, so please get in touch with your custom request.

No comments:

Post a Comment