Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Thanks for the Treasuries - November 2015

Six Etsy shop owners and one Etsy team let me know they had featured one of my items in a treasury during November. Ten November Etsy treasuries, that treasury makers let me know about, included one of my creations. One of those creations was featured in two separate treasuries. You can see a collage below of my items from EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic that were featured during November. (Click on the collage to see a larger view.)


I really appreciate being featured by the treasury makers. To thank them, I have listed below a link to the Etsy sellers that let me know they had featured one or more of my items, as well as an item from their shop that I like. In addition you will see information about the TexasFriendsTeam that also featured an item of mine.

Enjoy window shopping and please click on the links of anything that catches your eye.

HotdogCrafts
This shop owner turns graphics into button dangle earrings, hair clips, keychains and more.

TheYellowRoses
In this shop you will find rag dolls, stuffed animals, small quilts, mosaics, and coasters.

TwistedRiverClay
Makers of colorful, functional stoneware pottery for every day use and home décor.

VyTvir
This shop carries nature themed, eco style resin jewelry.

WhimzeesNest
From a cottage in Connecticut, embrace fun things from the past to feather your nest.

XenaStyle
Creator of a wide range of jewelry styles: Artistic, Pop Art, Geekery, Classic, Statement, Mixed media, Trends, Ethnic and Oriental

TXFriendsTeam
Past, present and future Texans are welcome and encouraged to join this team. The only real rules of the group are to promote friendly, The TX Way, and be respectful to all who participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment