Friday, November 6, 2015

Thanks for the Treasuries - October 2015

Three Etsy shop owners let me know they had featured one of my items in a treasury during October. Three October Etsy treasuries, that treasury makers let me know about, included one of my creations. You can see a collage below of my items from EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic that were featured during October. (Click on the collage to see a larger view.)


I really appreciate being featured by the treasury makers. To thank them, I have listed below a link to the Etsy sellers that let me know they had featured one or more of my items, as well as an item from their shop that I like.

Enjoy window shopping and please click on the links of anything that catches your eye.

CorkyCrafts
If you have a wine connoisseur who happens to appreciate hand made items, this shop is a great destination.

JeansToJewels
This shop offers one of a kind, beautifully handcrafted jewelry from bling to vintage.

ZhenneLandTreasures
This shop stocks vintage treasures that make treasure hunting fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment