Thursday, July 2, 2015

Thanks for the Treasuries - June 2015

Seven Etsy shop owners and one Etsy team let me know they had featured one or more of my items in treasuries during June. Ten June Etsy treasuries, that treasury makers let me know about, included one of my creations. You can see a collage below of my items from EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic that were featured during June. (Click on the collage to see a larger view.)


I really appreciate being featured by the treasury makers. To thank them, I have listed below a link to the Etsy sellers that let me know they had featured one or more of my items, as well as an item from their shop that I like. In addition you will see information about the TexasFriendsTeam that also featured an item of mine.

Enjoy window shopping and please click on the links of anything that catches your eye.

Boxox
Cottage chic romantic gifts and greeting cards can be found in this shop.


CorkyCrafts
If you know a wine connoisseur who happens to appreciate hand made items look no further than this shop.

GlassImageryWStyle
This artisan produces a lovely array of stained glass, mosaics and watercolor.

HotdogCrafts
This shop owner turns graphics into button dangle earrings, hair clips, keychains and more.

Marina826
This artist creates original illustrations and paintings using a variety of media.

ThePhotoImpression
Fabulous travel/nature photos and photographic art printed on a variety of substrates fill this shop.

TheYellowRoses
In this shop you will find rag dolls, stuffed animals, small quilts, mosaics, and coasters.

TXFriendsTeam
Past, present and future Texans are welcome and encouraged to join this team. The only real rules of the group are to promote friendly, The TX Way, and be respectful to all who participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment