Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Thanks for the Treasuries - March 2015

Seven Etsy shop owners and one Etsy team let me know they had featured one or more of my items in treasuries during March. Fourteen March Etsy treasuries, that treasury makers let me know about, included one of my creations and four treasuries featured one item from each of my shops. You can see a collage below of my items from EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic that were featured during March. Some of them were featured in more than one treasury. (Click on the collage to see a larger view.)


I really appreciate being featured by the treasury makers. To thank them, I have listed below a link to the Etsy sellers that let me know they had featured one or more of my items, as well as an item from their shop that I like. You will also see information about the TexasFriendsTeam that also featured items of mine.

Enjoy window shopping and please click on the links of anything that catches your eye.

CorkyCrafts
If you have a wine connoisseur who happens to appreciate hand made items look no further than this shop's wonderful creations.

CreationsofTrueFairy
This shop features delightful nature themed jewelry and paperweights.

DesertFlatsFarm
This farm store stocks predominantly vintage and horseshoe home decor.




HotdogCrafts
This shop owner turns graphics into button dangle earrings, hair clips, keychains and more.

JackRabbitFlats
This shop owner loves using old, weathered items to make new, wonderful art.

TheYellowRoses
Find stuffed friends that are sweet & huggable as well as home decor mosaics.

ToysFrom70s
Browse this shop to find vintage toys, collectibles, games and more.

TXFriendsTeam
Past, present and future Texans are welcome and encouraged to join this team. The only real rules of the group are to promote friendly, The TX Way, and be respectful to all who participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment