Thursday, August 14, 2014

EclecticSkeptic Etsy Shop Turns 5


My EclecticSkeptic Etsy shop had its 5 year Etsyversary (Etsy anniversary) yesterday, August 13. It has grown from a collection of fun flying pig items to include items for math, science, music, technology or mythology geeks as well. Math, science, music and technology probably make sense to those of you that know me and my family, but why mythology? I thought flying horses, pegasi, would go well with flying pigs, pigasi. From there it was easy to think about adding other fun mythological creations.

To show my customers some appreciation for their support, I'm having an Etsyversary sale. Everyone that is subscribed to my newsletter or has liked my business facebook page prior to placing an order from EclecticSkeptic during the week of August 11 (Aug. 11 - Aug. 17, 2014) will be refunded 10% of your order total (excluding shipping) when you add "Happy 5th Etsyversary" in the notes to seller during check out. (Yes, it is already August 14 but newsletter subscribers did find out about this almost two weeks ago. Everyone who follows the sale guidelines still has a few days to take part, so don't delay.)

What anniversary/milestone is about to happen in your life? Happy whatever it is to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment