Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thanks for the Treasuries - February 2014

Eight different Etsians and one Etsy team let me know that they had featured one or more of my items in a treasury during February. Eleven February Etsy treasuries, that treasury makers let me know about, included one of my creations. You can see a collage below of my items from EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic that were featured during February. (Click on the collage to see a larger view.)


I really appreciate being featured by the treasury makers. To thank them, I have listed below (in alphabetical order) links to the 8 Etsy sellers that let me know that they featured one of my items, as well as an item from their shop that I like. You will also see information about the TexasFriendsTeam that also featured items of mine.

Enjoy window shopping and please click on the shop links of anything that catches your eye.

Alenahandmade
Find great decoupaged home decor items created by this artisan in her home studio.

Carnivalamigo
This shop carries a variety of items from jewelry and accessories to photography and art to home decor.

CorkyCrafts
If you or someone you know is a wine connoisseur who appreciates hand made items, check out this shop.

GirlieGals
Girlie Gals offers you jewelry that sparkles and shines at affordable prices.

HotdogCrafts
Put some fun in your life with pocket mirrors, earrings, bookmarks and Scrabble Tile necklaces.

KimsTexasCreations
Embroidery, fabric postcards, quilts, jewelry, baskets and more are created by Kim.

MarcellasMoments
Here you will find unique & one of a kind jewelry made in the USA.

SpecialtyShoppe
This shop specializes in original crochet patterns and creations in addition to vintage items.

TXFriendsTeam
Past, present and future Texans are welcome and encouraged to join this team. The only real rules of the group are to promote friendly, The TX Way, and be respectful to all who participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment