Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thanks for the Treasuries - October 2013

Three different Etsians and one Etsy team let me know that they had featured one or more of my items in a treasury during October. Six October Etsy treasuries, that treasury makers let me know about, included one of my creations. You can see a collage below of my items from EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic that were featured during October. (Click on the collage to see a larger view.)


I really appreciate being featured by the treasury makers. To thank them, I have listed below (in alphabetical order) links to the 3 Etsy sellers that let me know that they featured one of my items, as well as an item from their shop that I like. You will also see information about the TexasFriendsTeam that also featured items of mine.

Enjoy window shopping and please click on the shop links of anything that catches your eye.


BrankletsNBling
Get your sparkle on. Beautiful bling for every outfit in your closet from this jewelry artist.

CorkyCrafts
If you have a wine connoisseur who happens to appreciate hand made items look no further than this shop's wine-related products. They make the perfect gift!

MagnoliaSurprise
Crochet play food, toys and afghans for the kids; fun coasters, pin cushions and more for your home are found in this adorable shop.

TXFriendsTeam
Past, present and future Texans are welcome and encouraged to join this team. The only real rules of the group are to promote friendly, The TX Way, and be respectful to all who participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment