Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thanks for the Treasuries - July 2011

Seven different Etsians let me know that they had featured one or more of my items in a treasury during July. Eight July treasuries included one of my items and one treasury included one item from each of my two shops. You can see a collage below of my items from EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic that were featured during July. (Click on the collage to see a larger view.)


I really appreciate being featured by the treasury makers. To thank them, I have listed below (in alphabetical order) links to the 7 different Etsians that let me know that they featured at least one of my items, as well as an item from their shop or profile that I like.

Enjoy window shopping and please click on the shop links of anything that catches your eye.

artefyk
This shop carries mostly jewelry and home decor one of a kind Polymer Clay and beaded items.

BellaVioletta
This shop owner does an amazing job of upcycling materials from everyday life and turning them into gorgeous goodies.

CarrotPatch
Unfortunately this shop seems to have closed up since I posted, but here is one of her sold items, a cute flat wallet or business card holder.


CorkyCrafts
Look no further for gifts for a wine connoisseur who happens to appreciate unique hand made items.

IntoTheLight
This shop carries a large assortment of beautiful, affordable fused glass jewelry & accessories.

LarkspurStudios
This fused glass artist "paints" with powdered glass to create unique fused glass pendants.

TexasHillCountryArt
Find Fredericksburg area wildlife & wildflowers, greeting cards, an occasional acrylic painting and some tropical vacation art in this artist's shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment