Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thanks for the Treasuries - May 2011

Four different Etsians contacted me to let me know that they had featured one or more of my items in a treasury during May. Six May treasuries included one of my items. One of those items was featured in two different treasuries. You can see a collage below of my items from EDCCollective and EclecticSkeptic that were featured during May. (Click on the collage to see a larger view.)


I really appreciate being featured by the treasury makers. To thank them, I have listed below (in alphabetical order) links to the 4 different Etsians that let me know that they featured at least one of my items, as well as an item from their shop or profile that I like.

Enjoy window shopping and please click on the shop links of anything that catches your eye.

CorkyCrafts
Look no further for gifts for a wine connoisseur who happens to appreciate hand made items.

HandPaintedPetals
Find hand painted, heirloom designs on stemware, jewelry boxes, signs and more in this shop that also welcomes custom requests.




MarasFabric
This shop specializes in precut top quality quilting squares and is branching out by offering sewn goods and crochet flowers.

Zoharmorag
In this shop you will find etchings based on photographs and memories as an adult looking at photos from the artist's childhood.

1 comment:

  1. Always fun to read your blog, and always fun to see your new pieces, too. I'm sure you'll be in future treasuries! Thanks for the mention here!

    ReplyDelete