Tuesday, February 8, 2011

EDCCollective 2 Year Etsyversary

Once in a blue moon, or less often, you get to take advantage of a sale at EDCCollective. That's because I don't add "sale padding" to my everyday prices. I want my customers to know that they are getting a fair deal every day of the year, not just on sale days. However, EDCCollective's two year Etsyversary seems to me to be a good reason to hold a sale to show my appreciation for helping me reach this milestone. To celebrate, I'm offering a store wide 10% off sale in my EDCCollective Etsy shop. (shipping not included)


Only subscribers to my newsletter and readers of my blog or Facebook business page wall will know about this sale and the secret code. The prices that you see in my shop will be my everyday prices. The way to participate in this sale is to order on Wednesday, February 9 (the date of EDCCollective's 2nd Etsyversary). In the "notes to seller" of your order, you must write the secret code, Happy Etsyversary, EDC2. After you have paid using PayPal, I will refund 10% of your merchandise total through PayPal. (When you check out with PayPal, you have the option of using your PayPal account or paying with a credit card.)


Remember, this sale is only valid at EDCCollective and only on Wednesday, February 9, 2011 with the secret code. Thank you in advance for shopping at EDCCollective during this sale and know that you are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment