Thursday, July 2, 2009

Diary 2010 Project

I recently found out about a neat project. This will be its third year. It gives artists free promotion in exchange for helping create a beautiful, artistic diary. I submitted my request to reserve a page and was accepted! You can get a sneak peak of my page below. Click on the image to enlarge it.


I picked images from my work that bring to mind what March has meant to me. Where I have lived, March is a transition month from winter to spring. Flowers and butterflies begin to appear along with the ladybugs. However, a chill can still blow in and make you long for a nice cozy fire to sit next to.

Visit the Diary 2010 Project's main page to find out more information and get ideas for creating your own page. There are still several pages available. The submission date for your completed page is fast approaching however, so check it out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment